Sunday 19 April 2015

Dean V-Coustic Flying V acoustic abberation.

guitarz.blogspot.com:





Oh Dean, you is so metal.

Leave it to Dean Guitars, purveyors of all fine "Rock" guitars, to come up with an acoustic Flying V.

I can just imagine the meeting they head at head office circa 1987, all spandex and cocaine. " This will make us all millionaires!" I bet C.C. Deville was there ( though I admit, I'm not sure if he was ever a Dean endorsee, i just see this guitar and immediately think "Every rose has it's........)

All that said, my immature sense of irony wants to have this guitar for classic country gigs.

So very contrary.

Currently $250 Canadian.


R.W. Haller







© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing this actually started life as a Michael Schenker model when he became a Dean endorser. That this even exists is an atrocity.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis