Sunday 26 April 2015

Fantastic 1980 Beneteau Grand Auditorium

guitarz.blogspot.com:







Marc Beneteau is a famed Canadian luthier. He came up in a time when we were producing such guitar builders as Jean Larrivee, Linda Manzer, Grit Laskin, and Sergie DeJonge, to name a few.

I've had the pleasure of playing 3 different Beneteaus over the years and they were all fantastic. The pictures of the 1989 Beneteau Grand Auditorium do not do it justice as it is likely to be a stunner in real life. Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides.

I think I'm in love.

It's also looks to have some wear on it as well, and that makes me so happy. There is something to be said for mint condition instruments I guess, but it usually makes me sad to think that a quality guitar is getting treated more like a painting than the awesome instrument it is.
That is not the case here.

Currently listed at what I would call a very reasonable $2400.

R.W. Haller

© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis