Wednesday 7 May 2008

Fernandes Um Jammer Lammy

Life imitates art imitates life imitates... etc.

Fernandes UJL-2000 - The Lammy Guitar
Blimey! Would you look at this? This guitar looks for all the world as if the designer had based it on a cartoon drawing by someone who, in turn, was basing their drawing on a Les Paul.

Actually, that's more or less exactly what has happened here. Apparently there is some computer game called Um Jammer Lammy (doesn't it just sound wretched?), and the above guitar - the Fernandes UJL-2000 to give it its correct designation - is based on the guitar played by a character within the game.

Now, you'll have to excuse my vagueness when it comes to such matters, because - I ain't ashamed to say it - I HATE ALL COMPUTER GAMES WITH A PASSION! Whilst we're on this sorry subject please bear it in mind to mention not the abomination that is Guitar Hero. I'm so sick and tired of finding crap about that load of nonsense every time I perform a search for GENUINE guitar-related news for this blog. It's part of the reason I turned to eBay for new material.

Now, let's never speak of it again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:22 pm

    I love "now let's never speak of it again" particularly, since you did wind up talking about it a second time! :) http://guitarz.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-cartoon-guitar-for-southpaws.html

    BTW, I'm the owner mentioned in this linked article, so if you did want more information, I'd be happy to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I HATE ALL COMPUTER GAMES WITH A PASSION!" Pretty close-minded of you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis