Monday 9 February 2015

Handmade Pseudo Stratocaster Shaped Electric Guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:





This is a nice example of a handmade guitar that I want to dislike, but just cannot bring myself to hate.
The elongated Strat style body, and exaggerated cutaways and horns are way too much for my taste. I also would have gone for less shiny hardware. Those knobs are a bit too bling-esque.

I would guess though, that a lot of time and care went into the build.
It looks to me that this guitar is higher in quality than the camera used to take these blurry pictures.

At $250, it's an affordable way to get into a one of a kind handmade guitar

R.W. Haller



© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy these shape:)
    Great blog! I ll be watching!

    http://luthier.com.pl/
    wesolowski88.wix.com/luthier
    https://www.facebook.com/LuthierWesolowski

    Jedna z najnowocześniejszych pracowni lutniczych, serwis gitar i basów w Warszawie Praga PŁN. Naprawa gitar - serwis gitar Gibson Fender Ibanez , yamaha , BSG - serwis lutniczy w warszawie, lutnik i will help your guitar in Warszawa Polska



    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis