Tuesday 10 February 2015

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na ....Raven? Custom Batman Comic Finished Raven guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:



I think I had a Raven in the early 1980s. I'm not sure because the guitar I had didn't have a name anywhere, and the internet was only at Al Gore's house and he wouldn't let me check for guitars on the web. 

I only now suspect that it was a Raven after seeing this Custom Comic Finished guitar. The body shape, pickguard, and pickup were all the same as the ones shown here. 

I hated mine. It was the 80s and it wasn't a Fender or Gibson. I wonder if Batman could have changed my adolescent mind.

R.W. Haller 



© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet... Bat man finish. ..


    http://luthier.com.pl/
    wesolowski88.wix.com/luthier
    https://www.facebook.com/LuthierWesolowski

    Jedna z najnowocześniejszych pracowni lutniczych, serwis gitar i basów w Warszawie Praga PŁN. Naprawa gitar - serwis gitar Gibson Fender Ibanez , yamaha , BSG - serwis lutniczy w warszawie, lutnik i will help your guitar in Warszawa Polska



    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis