Friday 6 February 2015

Takamine F365s Guild Jumbo Copy.

guitarz.blogspot.com:







I've long been a fan of the earlier Takamines and have played and done repair work on a few of them over the years. All of them have been Martin copies.

One of the great things about looking for guitars for this site is that I am already finding a lot of guitars that I never knew existed. Takamine copied Guild as well?  I swear i had no idea.

This well loved Takamine F365s is from 1976, sports a spruce top, rosewood back and sides, and may very well be calling my name. At $600 it's tempting.

I love Takamines, Guilds, and Jumbo guitars. It's a trifecta of guitar nirvana.

R.W. Haller




© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Such a classic guitar and I just want to know that what would be the cost of that acoustic guitar.
    best acoustic guitars

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was listed for $600 Canadian. But looks like its sold
    Cheers
    RW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got one of these of the original owner about 10 years ago. It's fabulous. It like a very big end guitar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis