Saturday 7 February 2015

Hobner Export Quality Archtop guitar. Cool Hofner copy used as bait

guitarz.blogspot.com:






Not only is this a nice copy of a Hofner, but the ad makes me want to visit the shop where it's being sold.

You could go and play this guitar at their unplugged Fridays. They also have Art classes, Tattoo design classes, and you can learn to play chess

Perhaps the best part of this place is that it is the "Home of the not-so-famous $5-all-you-can-shove-into-a-bag"

I've never played a Hobner so I can't speak to it's sound or quality. The first guitar I ever played in my life was my Dad's Martin copy made by Marlin, another switch a letter to avoid a lawsuit brand. It was an utterly horrible guitar, yet still there is a place in my heart for these obvious knock offs.

R.W. Haller


© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

5 comments:

  1. Hobner? Bah! They can't hold a candle to Givson!

    Seriously, though, as a devotee of acoustic archtops, I can't help but dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, nothing beats a Givson. Surprised that there isn't more Femders around.

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much did this sell for? I have a very similar guitar but can't find any info on it at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this guitar, traded my services for it but he wanted $150 gorgeous guitar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis