Friday 24 February 2012

The curse of the carved guitar: hideous Mockingbird copy


O brothers in guitarhood, let's lament on this new manifestation of the evil that creeps if the dark depths of human's psyche... 

In spite of the horrid carving job, you all recognized the unforgettable Mockingbird design - the emblematic B.C. Rich guitar, from a time when they created several alternative designs and not just ugly metal-oriented pointy guitars. 

I often have the feeling that in democracies, people easily misuse their freedom for pointless things and accept being controlled for what really matters. What can one do to a guitar is one of these abuses...

Bertram

© 2012, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

6 comments:

  1. Jeez, I actually own this guitar for 2 months now. It looks cool and sounds ok ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people dare to be different. Try it sometime you boring ass fuckwad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some dare to be different. Try it sometime, you boring assed fuckwad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, I'm new to making electric guitars and the woodwork involved. I've been thinking about doing some carving on a headstock, to begin with, for a while now, I have no experience in wood carving either, and this guitar is absolutely amazing and everything I aspire to be able to create myself one day, well similar. I think it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I just had a great post about being new to making electric guitars and the woodwork involved, but I lost it trying to sign in to something to comment, ah well, long story short, I wish I could create anything close to this, I think it's amazing. One day I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing post for me like a newbie person About carving on wood and carving furniture for home. I am using some cheap tools for carving on furniture and my team enjoying a lot these tools. For my Customers these tools are very fast to do a new job so you will try your recommendation soon. My carved wooden furniture website always usable for new furniture ideas my customers getting occasionally. Thanks for sharing such a good post. Will try your tips and recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis