Monday 1 March 2010

Duesenberg Starplayer TV Outlaw

duesenberg starplayer TV outlaw

A couple of weeks ago I posted about Duesenberg guitars and I said I would post soon about my favorite Duesenberg model, the Starplayer TV Outlaw.
Here it is with its beautiful/kitsch black alligator finish, thinline body, neck P90 PU and bridge humbucker, chrome art deco pickguard, the famous upgraded Bigsby-like tremolo...

Here again, the photo is too nice and the guitar brand new, I still wish I'd see how this guitar looks after a few years of stage!



NB: Please make sure you are reading this Guitarz post at guitarz.blogspot.com and not on a Scraper blog that copies posts without permission (and steals bandwidth) so as to profit from advertising. Please support original bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis