Friday 12 March 2010

Hohner Revelation RTX in marblish finish

Hohner Revelation

I've stated here a few times that I don't like strats, and not shredding either, so of course superstrats are not particularly my cup of tea. However, this early 90s Hohner Revelation RTX caught my eye, first because of its bizarre finish I guess, but also because its shape reaches a strange mix of elegance and extreme pointiness that you usually find in Japanese early 70s guitars such as the Tokai Hummingbird...

Unfortunatly I couldn't find much information about the Revelation, Hohner is more known for its current ergonomic and headless guitars and basses (and great harmonicas, I have a few of them), but beside the shape I like the H|S blade pickups, the 4 + 2 headstock, and the Wilkinson trem bridge.


Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

1 comment:

  1. Much does the guitarra hohner revelation rtx 03 930966

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis