Wednesday 31 March 2010

Eko model 1100 bass in gold champagne sparkle

guitarz.blogspot.com:
This 1960s-era Eko bass is absolutely gorgeous, if a little over-the-top in the bling department. But then, glitter and pearloid and pushbuttons is what you expect from a beat boom-period Italian guitar or bass, surely?

Just look at the photo of the pickguard with its multi-coloured edging detail. It really is a fantastic looking instrument, and I have to confess as I am writing this that I am very tempted to bid. Actually, I'm going to schedule this post to appear when the auction has ended, because I don't want to bring this bass to your attention and then have one of you guys outbid me!

Click here for a lot more photos.

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis