Monday 1 September 2014

Atlansia Solitaire single-string fretless bass guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:
I'm trying to figure out if I could get through an entire gig on bass using a single-stringed bass such as this Japanese-made Atlansia Solitaire currently listed on eBay UK. I suppose it depends on the gig and what songs were required. It could certainly work in some scenarios I can think of, although I think that if I had to keep it minimalistic I'd be a lot happier with one of Atlansia's two-string basses such as this or this.

Currently listed on eBay UK with a starting price of £499. (I believe the seller is a long-time Guitarz reader, by the way, so I'll try not to say anything rude about the bass!) You might think that's quite a lot of money for a single string but these pictures should illustrate that this bass is a quality product and quite rare outside of Japan.

G L Wilson

© 2014, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

1 comment:

  1. It looks very much like an Ichigenkin http://www.asza.com/iichi.shtml

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis