Monday 25 April 2011

Gibson Union Flag Explorer

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Further to our previous post here on Guitarz, here's another guitar emblazoned with the United Kingdom's Union Flag. It's a 1984 vintage Gibson Explorer with the original factory graphic - apparently it's quite a rarity with only 50 examples having been made with this finish.

But, oh dear! I don't think much of Gibson's quality control or attention to detail. THE FLAG IS BACK TO FRONT!!!

G L Wilson

© 2011, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

1 comment:

  1. I paid $950.00 that year for this guitar instead, G.C. gave me the "Explorer Sport" is a Jr. guitar, which nor google or any search engine have post pic of it. my has a tremoil or wammi bar we used to call it. I got jacked by G.C.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis