Tuesday 1 November 2011

Boneafone Studio 69 guitar by Guitarz reader Leroy Beal

guitarz.blogspot.com:

Leroy writes:
I just wanted to drop you a line to thank you for your great guitar blog. I'm always looking for new guitar design ideas and your site is a rich source.
I was really taken with the looks of the National Studio 66 you recently featured. Someone commented that it was too bad that no one builds in this style anymore. All it takes is a few materials and a few hours of satisfying labor to have one of these Art Deco beauties in your collection.
Here is a link to a web album of photos showing my version.


Check out some of my other guitars on my site and keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Leroy Beal
www.leroybeal.net

© 2011, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis