Thursday 24 November 2011

Can you identify this fretless bass guitar?

guitarz.blogspot.com:
I have absolutely no idea as to the identity of this small-bodied fretless bass guitar currently listed on eBay UK. It's a weird one for sure with quite a space-age design incorporating a monkey grip in the body, three pickups, and unusual looking hardware. I'd guess that it might be Eastern European, but that really is a shot in the dark. If anyone can give us a more definite idenification, then please let us know via the comments!

Thanks to Alex for bringing this oddity of a bass to my attention.

G L Wilson

© 2011, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen those pickups befor but I can't remember where!They could be the clue!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis