Monday 14 December 2009

Robin Fleetwood

Robin Fleetwood

Here's a small company guitar, the Fleetwood by Robin Guitars. It's an obvious variation on Gibson's Firebird, with a 70s Yamaha lower horn and a post-Moderne headstock.
I can't tell if I love it or I hate it - change my mind each time I look at it... Probably without the transparent cherry finish and the pickguard, it would have a chance to be more than a variation and could be considered not only in relation to the original model... Anyway, rooting in vintage is the new way to create guitars, so that's an interesting try...
Though probably a complete failure when I really think of it!


NB: There are a lot of blogs STEALING content and bandwidth. If you read this anywhere else but on guitarz.blogspot.com then you are reading a blog that STEALS content. Please support original bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis