Tuesday 14 September 2010

Baglama bama a wap bam boo

We usually try to steer clear of repeat postings but I think this is sufficiently different from Bertram's recent post to allow ourselves a little indulgence. More of an extension really.
When I was buying my Baglama Saz in Turkey, I had the opportunity to try an electric one which was much more like a western style guitar. It had a solid, Strat-like body, bright red paint job and had a spiky, angled headstock. I should have taken a few pictures. However, I came across this one in a DailyMotion video. More traditional in style but definitely more "guitarish" and a chance to hear one in action.



Caution. For the sake of your sanity DO NOT click on my name!

David in Barcelona


guitarz.blogspot.com:Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

2 comments:

  1. How much do you think its worth... I have one and it is in less of conditon than that but would still work if it had some repairs to the knobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you think its worth... I have one and it is in less of conditon than that but would still work if it had some repairs to the knobs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis