Sunday 22 August 2010

Born To Rock guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Someone posted this photo of a Born To Rock guitar in the comments under the Born To Rock bass we looked at back in September 2008.

The owner says:
I have a "Born To Rock" 6 string guitar with a clear lucite neck, these are rare as they moved to aluminum necks fairly quickly. It is serial #10 and I have had it since the mid 90's and have only played it a few times so lets just say it in excellent condition.

I'm looking to sell it... Any takers?

blues145j@yahoo.com
Now, I'm not going to make a habit of this - that is advertising guitars for sale for each and every person that leaves such a comment or emails me, but as this was such an unusual specimin I thought I'd make an exception.

If anyone is interested in buying this guitar, please do not email me nor leave an offer in the comments - please email the owner directly.

G L Wilson
Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis