Monday 6 December 2010

Migma Violin Guitar


I've shown already a bass version of this Migma violin guitar, but not only a violin guitar is a much rarer instrument, but this one has astounding soundholes, in addition to its very cool violin shape, and its crazy pickguard...

And I was thinking, if I had such an instrument (I actually do, but not so special), I'd put it on stage! I'm getting frustrated lately to see and show so many of these vintage guitars, and to know that they are widely exchanged over eBay, but to never hear or see them played. I understand collecting, I do it myself, but guitars are for music, aren't they? So since more and more readers send us photos of their instruments, please show us also that they are used! 

Bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis