Saturday 23 January 2010

a Fender strat with a lot of chrome can't be completely bad

Stratocaster
Normally I'm a kind of Stratocaster hater (not to mention sunburst finish) but I can be soften if there is a lot of chrome involved, and if you add lipstick pickups and bizarre knobs, I become very tolerant.

I found this picture here, and there is a text explaining the mod process but I didn't understand anything - and there are a lot of ™ after every brand so it got on my nerves (I'm in bed with a stomach flu so I have excuses for bad mood).

Anyway, I find this guitar quite cool and that's how strats should look - at least with lipstick pickups in a metal pickguard!








NB: There are a lot of blogs STEALING content and bandwidth. If you read this anywhere else but on guitarz.blogspot.com then you are reading a blog that STEALS content. Please support original bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis