Tuesday 25 May 2010

ARIA GR-2010 Goal Rush 2010 / FIFA World Cup Limited soccer guitar

guitarz.blogspot.com:
Now, I'm not the biggest fan of football (no one calls it "soccer" here in the UK, or even Europe as far as I know), but even I must admit that this official licensed World Cup 2010 guitar from Aria is a clever piece of design, espeically when you consider that it could so easily have ended up looking like a banjo! The middle pentagonal-shape is in fact a speaker, for this little guitar has a built-in amp. I like the headstock that looks like a football boot - complete with tuners as studs!

Thanks to Scott for bringing this guitar to my attention.

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter picked one of these up last week. She's been playing guitar since she was 8 (now 13) but football since she was 4. Being the teams keeper she couldn't let this one get by her. Surprisingly it's a pretty nice guitar,much better than you'd expect.

    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PFAVJ86fIxU/T_EA61EWSdI/AAAAAAAAEqw/dInf_CMzJCE/s800/PAR_3379_e.jpg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis